So I’ve mentioned how great green tea is in my green tea post under my menu bar but out of all the ones I have tried I have finally found a winner. “Bootea Matcha” after a work colleague let me try some when I ran out of my boring green tea bags I have never looked back, it is by far the best green team out there and here’s why:
- Purest green tea all the way from Japan
- Powerful antioxidant
- Metabolism booster
- Calorie burner
- Contains polyphenols and catechins which are natural chemicals and compounds found in green tea leaves
- A powdered form that you can have as a hot or cold drink
- A great energy booster
- Comes in original, blueberry and cinnomen and peppermint greens
- Relaxes and calms you
- Doesn’t actually have the bitter taste of green tea that everyone hates
The only down side is that it’s a tad bit pricey, normally I would buy a basic pack from my local supermarket because I never like spending too much on an item when I can get something similar for cheaper but this is definitely one that I will be forking out on again.
Give it a try and if you’ve never been into green tea then you needn’t worry because as I said it doesn’t have that strong bitter taste that green tea normally has and you will see results after drinking this, not only to your weight but also to your skin and general overall health.